Monday 10 February 2014

Saturday's Splurges


You know when you want something like really, really bad, and the lovely shop assistant tells you it's basically out of season and will no longer be stocked so if you want to get the thing you have to get it soon ... so you ponder around Westfield debating the purchase and finally end up going back through those doors and ask for the thing? Yes? Well then you know how I feel. That was just a long winded way of telling you I am now a proud owner of the Michael Kors Black Suede Sloan Bag. Sigh.



Anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with Michael Kors - 'when in doubt, go to Michael Kors' - so when I spotted this gorgeous Sloan on the official Michael Kors Instagram I kinda fell in love. I went to the Covent Garden store a couple of months ago, touched it, fell even more in love but left empty handed. I then went into the fairly new Michael Kors store in Westfield and asked to see the bag, the lady got it from a cupboard (it wasn't even on display) and ... well the rest is history.


I also went into Pandora to see the ring I was coveting online, my mum was having a 'yolo' attitude and told me to buy it 'If you like something just get it, you only live once. Live your life!' - thanks mum, I will.


A little FOTD, I'm wearing my new glasses which I got from London Retro, I think they photograph really well if I must say so myself, but I'm still trying to get used to them, ha.

I hope you enjoyed this quick post, I know all my photos are borrowed from my Instagram but ho hey.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall