Wednesday 5 February 2014

Review: Alpha H Liquid Gold


Behold, one of my new favourite products, Alpha H Liquid Gold. I've been using this for around two months now, and I simply love it and completely understand the hype surrounding this.


Cult Beauty (you know if they stock something, it's usually pretty good) describes this product as a silky night serum which is absorbed by cell membranes, thus restoring a golden glow. This is supposed to help with hyper-pigmentation, acne, fine lines and large pores and even help restore symptoms of ageing and sun damage. To sum it up it's like 'having a facial in your sleep.'


I apply a decent amount on a large cotton pad and swipe it across my face and  down to my decolletage in an upwards motion, and I do this every other night or every three nights. It does tingle a little when you apply it at first but that sensation doesn't last for too long. It sinks into the skin fairly quickly, so you're not faffing around waiting for it to dry. It has a pretty strong smell of chemicals, but I kind of like that as any scents or fragrances clearly haven't been added to it. I then usually apply a small amount of moisturiser on top, but sometimes I leave it to work its magic by itself.

The next morning my skin looks freaking amazing. The first time I tried it, I noticed some hyper-pigmentation and spots had been faded and I was just so shocked. I still have those marks, but this has seriously been helping with that. I genuinely think this is a miracle product. My skin looks so smooth, clear and it has a lovely glow to it that I don't even wear foundation. My skin looks 'restored' and it's not stripped of its natural oils so it doesn't feel dry. I think this is worth trying if you want to exfoliate your skin without using a harsh scrub.

I'm so happy I decided to try this, it's an amazing product that I think everyone will benefit from using. I got mine in a set which came with a cleanser (which is amazing), an eye cream and a moisturiser all for £34 which is a great price, but that deal is no longer going on but I do think Liquid Gold is worth investing into. It's £31.50 from Look Fantastic or you can get two for £39.99 which is a great price.

Thank you for reading, hope you're having a great February so far.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall