Wednesday 30 April 2014

My Perfume Collection


Hey everyone, sorry it's been a while since I've posted. It's currently exam period at university so I have been consumed with essays and studying, eek. But today I thought I'd go ahead and show you my perfume collection. I know I have a lot, but perfume is one of my favourite things, I love how a scent can remind you of a particular time in your life, or even person. My mum is a huge perfume lover and she's definitely passed this trait onto me.


Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
This is a beautiful fresh floral scent, I think this is perfect for Spring and Summer as it's so light.
Marc Jacobs Honey
One of my favourite perfumes, I got this from my mum as a little gift for getting into university, so naturally this is my uni scent. Again, this is light, sweet and a little citrussy.
Elizabeth Arden Pretty
I don't use this as much as I should, again a very light, floral scent. It's great as a starter perfume as it's quite simple.
Michael Kors Very Hollywood
I love this perfume and have been preserving it as it's sadly discontinued, however I do think Michael Kors Glam Jasmine is quite similar to this. This is very floral and quite woody, perfect.


Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue After Five
This is such a simple, clean scent. I love this after a shower as it's just so calming to me. Again this very floral and woody.
Lacoste Love of Pink
This was gifted to me, and unfortunately it's not one I reach for a lot. It's floral and citrussy, it is a nice scent but not something I'd buy for myself.
Ghost Enchanted Bloom
Another one which was gifted to me, this is a floral fragrance with slight spiciness to it.
DKNY Women
This is something I like to wear when (sorry) feeling nauseous as it's aromatic and fresh, it has spiciness to it too which really calms me.
Gucci Envy Me
Ah, this lovely little perfume, it was my first ever splurge when I was 12, I felt oh-so-grown up. This is very fruity, fresh and floral (definitely has some rose in there).


Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret
This lovely perfume reminds me of Paris when I was 14 as I bought this on the ferry on our way to Paris. This is such a sweet, luxurious fragrance. It's again, fresh, floral, fruity and citrussy.
YSL Manifesto
A recent purchase, when I smelt the sample of this I knew I had to have it. This is a heavier perfume so it's perfect for the evening, it has notes of vanilla and it's quite woody and 'powedery'.
Diesel Fuel For Life
A perfume which was gifted to me a couple of years back, this is quite spicy and floral, a wonderful combination.
Versace Red Jeans
My all time favourite, my most-repurchased, my forever repurchase, the perfume people associate with me, haha. I have been wearing this for years and I don't plan to stop any time soon, this may be my 7th bottle and I need to go get another one soon! This is floral, powdery, fruity and has base notes of sandalwood which I luuurve.


Thierry Mugler Womanity
Womanity is woody and fruity and sits so well on the skin. I find this to be very feminine powerful, a message the creators of this perfume were trying to convey - something I think they succeeded very well in, from the bottle design to the fragrance.
Thierry Mugler Angel
This is quite sweet but woody at the same time, I love wearing this during the day as it's very fuss free.
Thierry Mugler Alien
One of my all time favourites, another which is associated with me. This is musky, woody, floral, and consists of my favourite notes; jasmine and amber.


Diptyque Olene
This is such a unique scent, it's very musky and heavy, so I tend to leave this for evening wear as it can be over empowering in the daytime. It's very floral and again consists of jasmine, mmm.
Narciso Rodriguez For Her
Another beautiful musky and floral scent, this reminds me a lot of Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely.
Escentric Molecules Molecule 01
One of the most interesting perfumes ever. This is made up of one molecule so it reacts differently to everyone's skin. Personally on me, this smells musky and sweet - oh so I've been told, you can't really smell what it smells like on you. I haven't used this much as I'm waiting for the weather to warm up a little.


Katy Perry Meow
A novelty perfume that I really wanted as I love Katy Perry (a lot). This is very sweet, almost childish so I don't actually wear this out. If I do spray it, it's just as I whiz by my perfume collection and want to spritz something.
 Vera Wang Princess Night
I love the Vera Wang perfume bottles, and this glittery beauty is no exception. However, again this is something I don't reach for a lot, it's similar to Meow as it smells very much like sweet vanilla.
DKNY Red Delicious
Very fruity and actually smells like apples! It's fresh and sweet, so lovely for Summer.
Calvin Klein Downtown
Another citrus fragrance, it's also very fruity and floral. I did a review of this but I haven't actually worn it and since taking this photo I have given it to my mum who came into my room, rummaged through my perfumes and said she liked this one (I don't understand why she rummages through my collection, she probably has the same amount as me!).

So there we have it! I hope you're having a lovely week so far!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall