Monday 21 April 2014

The Furry Friend Tag


Hey everyone, so I've been wanting to do an update on Tinkerbell but I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do until I came across The Furry Friend tag which is a cute tag which consists of a series of questions about your furry little friend, so letsa go!



1. What is your pets name?
Tinkerbell.



2. What kind of pet is it and what breed?
She is a bunny rabbit and she's a mini lop.

3. How long have you had your pet friend?
I've had Tinky since 26th May 2013, it's coming up to our one year anniversary ehe.



4. How did you get your pet?
Well, I had been obsessed with bunnies for a while, and I was always going on about house bunnies and how I was going to get one when I got my own place. I was in the midst of exams and revision, and I was stressed out pretty much all the time due to being ill and the extra stress of college on top. One day my mum called me into her room and said 'I couldn't wait to tell you' and I was like 'wat' ... 'I GOT YOU A BUNNY!' *cue screaming for about five minutes*. A few weeks later, we went to the breeders house and I picked her up and instantly fell in love. She was so tiny and asdfghjkl.



5. How old is your pet?
She turned one on March 31st.



6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
I'll mention 6 things as there are just so many things. 
1. She wakes me up every single morning and will not leave me alone until she gets her morning vegetables. She'll wake me up by making noise, chewing what she shouldn't be chewing and the good old jumping on my head.
2. If she wants a bit of attention and cuddles, she'll sit near you and put on her best innocent face, and when you walk near her or past her she puts her head down, as if to say 'pet me, hooman', before you can even say carrot.
3. She knows where her treats are and will run to you if she hears the one of the draws opening in the chest of draws, and she also sits outside the kitchen staring at you waiting for something to nom on.
4. Sometimes she likes to watch TV with us.
5. When she's sleeping in the afternoon, and I put on music in my room (she sleeps under my bed) she wakes up and starts chewing the cardboard loudly, it's her way of telling me to shut up. When I put the volume down ... she goes back to sleep.
6. The two seat sofa is basically hers, she loves binkying onto it and then she'll sit there and stare at you.





7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
It means the world to me, she makes me so, so happy and I can't live without her. When I'm away at uni I miss her the most, I mean, we Facetime, but it's not the same, aha.



8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
I love annoying her with her toys, laying on the ground and cuddling, watching her eat, hand feeding her banana or carrot and brushing her. 



9. What are nicknames that you call your pet?
Tinks, Tinky, Tinky Winky (she winks a lot), Tinksabells, Booboo, Bun, Chubby Bunny Princess, Princess Tinks.


If you want to see more of Tinkerbell (of course you do) then follow her on Instagram, she has more followers than me(!) And if you're thinking of bringing a bunny into your home then please, please do your research! I did so much research before I even knew I was getting Tinky, bunnies require so much love, attention, care and they're not the most cheapest of animals to look after! Bunnies are great companions and there's never a dull moment with a bunny around but make sure you're ready for a ten year at the minimum commitment before you decide! 

I hope you all had a hoppy Easter!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall