Thursday 17 April 2014

5 Favourite Drugstore Products


Here are my top five drugstore make up picks, the five things I would most probably put in my desert island make up bag, and perfectly enough they make up a full face.

  1. Maybelline The Rocket Mascara - Probably the best mascara I've ever tried, it lengthens and volumises instantly.
  2. Revlon Balm Stain in Honey - My most used lip product, this is a my lips but better colour, and it goes with pretty much every look.
  3. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - I love this foundation, it's light-medium coverage, buildable, dewy, lasts a decent amount of time, makes my skin look very awake and healthy and it smells really good too.
  4. Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze - This looks great on its own and under shadows, as it's a neutral colour it goes well with most of my shadows, I find this really helps with the problem I have of shadows creasing and not lasting.
  5. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Kajal Pencil - My all time favourite eyeliner, this is my third one, I just go through it so quickly as I wear it every single day to line my bottom and lower lash lines, this also works really well to line my upper lash line. It's very creamy so it doesn't tug but once it sets, it sets.
-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall