Tuesday 15 April 2014

New To The Wardrobe


Here we go with my awful clothes photography, but I just wanted to share a few things I have in my wardrobe which are all fairly new.

Firstly, Primark does Marvel - I literally did a little happy dance when I saw this, finally some Marvel clothes for girls. I picked up an Iron Man jumper, Captain America V-neck and a comic shirt. The quality isn't 100% great but they were all so affordable and I luuurve them.


Ahh, how cute is this Panda jumper from Urban Outfitters? It's super soft and quite light weight so it'l be nice for relaxed days in Spring.


I finally found the perfect leather jacket, this one is from Urban Code - and here comes the best part, this is £300 and I got it for £99 *happy dance*. But this jacket is beautiful, it's quite roomy so I can layer and it's quite soft so I don't feel stiff.


I found this beautiful mint blazer from New Look of all places, I rarely find something I like in there so when I saw this while walking past the shop I was instantly drawn in, and I also picked up this skirt while I was in there.


I'm kind of love with the kimono trend right now and so when I saw this lovely, floral kimono in H&M I knew it had to be mine!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall