Wednesday 7 May 2014

Products I've Used Up #7


I totally forgot to write up this post, these have been long gone for over a month! Eek, but it's better late than never...



Ghost Cherish Perfume - I received this as a gift and I did like it; it's a very light and floral scent, very suitable for young girls I would say. I didn't really use this when I went out, it was more of a home perfume.
Recommend? Yes, it is a nice, light fragrance - as I said, suitable for younger girls or if you like something that is very fuss free and unoffensive.
Repurchase? Probably not.

Macadamia Nourishing Leave In Cream - One of my favourite hair care products, it does wonders for my hair. I apply it to dry hair and it just transforms it, it makes my hair smooth, silky and leaves my curls looking defined and fizz free.
Recommend? Definitely.
Repurchase? Yes, I have already bought the 300ml bottle.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo - A wonderful skin care product which really helped me out. This helps with clearing the skin of any acne and breakouts and it only takes a few days to do it depending on how bad the breakout is. I ended up using this almost everyday underneath my moisturiser just to prevent breakouts and I do think it worked.
Recommend? Definitely.
Repurchase? Yes, I already have (but I wish I had waited as there is a new formula available!)


Sally Hansen Insta-Grip Base Coat - I love this base coat! It dries so quickly and my manicures last so long when I use this.
Recommend? Yes.
Repurchase? Already have two backups! Ha.

Max Factor Lip Finity Lip Tint - I enjoyed using this lip stain, it left such a beautiful tint to my lips and it lasted quite a long time. I loved using this and then applying a balm on top for an effortless look. I also looove the smell of this stuff!
Recommend? Yes if you are looking for an affordable lip stain.
Repurchase? I may do.

Origins Plantscription Eye Cream - Okay so this is just a sample, but this little thing lasted me for such a long time! I used this at night and I really liked the way it felt. It's a thick cream but not too thick, just the perfect consistency. It helped keep my under eye area moisturised and for the anti-ageing? Well... I don't know about that!
Recommend? Sure, it's a good eye cream!
Repurchase? I may do in the future.


Soap and Glory Hand Maid - I've gone through another Hand Maid, this is just one of my favourite anti-bacterial gels. It smells so lovely (the classic Soap and Glory scent) and doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky or dry.
Recommend? Yep!
Repurchase? Oh yes.

So there are all my empties, again sorry for the lack of posts, I am almost free, almost. Just a few more days and I can go home and chillax, woo!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall