Sunday 22 June 2014

Homeware Haul - Dunelm Mill


Damage was done at the Dunelm Mill sale yesterday. I enjoy home hauls so I thought I'd go ahead and do one myself!




I got another set of bed sheets (as I have a bunny who likes to nibble ... ), I thought these were so pretty and I'm going to use these in my uni home.


I absolutely love this floral cushion, it is so cute but again this will have to wait until I move to my new house as Tinky will most definitely attack it.


Some smelly stuff, first a Magnolia Blossom Reed Difusser which is currently on my vanity, I don't suppose it will scent the whole room but it will be nice to sniff something lovely when I'm doing my make up. I also got three of my favourite candles; the Wax Lyrical England Japanese Cherry Blossom candle tins and an English Garden Highly Scented Candle.


I've always wanted a hand held mirror and I thought this was absolutely adorable, I love the vintage look of it. And I also got this Glass Jar. Why? I don't know, I just saw it and wanted it. I've filled it with cotton pads and it actually looks really lovely.

I also picked up a pink washing rack, but you probably don't want to see that... but it's pink, pink!! Again for my when I move into my house.

So there we go, I hope you enjoyed this haul! Have a great week!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall