Wednesday 19 August 2015

ASOS Wish List


Ahh, ASOS, my favourite place online. It's a place where one often finds herself when looking for a new staple piece, a basic piece, some new beauty products...one also finds herself at 1am when one cannot sleep. Thus one adds a bunch of stuff to her 'save for later' bag and continues to lust for days to come.





1. ASOS Ridley Skinny Ankle Grazer Jeans in White with Rip and Destroy Busts £32. I'm after a pair of white, ripped jeans and these are calling my name.

2. ASOS Rose Gold Plated Sterling Silver Bar & Cube Swing Earrings £12. I am so in love wiht the swing earrings trend and I am yet to get myself a pair. I think these are so beautiful and simple. Want.

3. Illamasqua Nail Polish Quad £26 (on sale for £19.50). Look at those colours. Need I say more?

4. ASOS Zip Top City Bag £25. I just really love the look of this bag. It looks structured and classy, I can see it pulling together a lot of outfits. 


5. ASOS Oversize Crystal Double Earrings £10. Again with the swing earrings trend, except these are a lot more night time appropriate. 

6. ASOS Lunar Eclipse Ballet Flats £22. I'm really into ballet flats with straps and pointy toes, I think they make a great change from the traditional ballet flat. I love the touch of silver in these, it just adds a little something extra without being over the top.

7. ASOS High Waist Utility Trousers £35 (on sale for £24.50). Oh, I do love the look of these. A pair of black heels just make utility trousers look so hot. 

8. ASOS Gold Plated Sterling Silver Knot Ring £20. I love the elegance and simplicity of a knot ring. I also like this price point. Yes please.

So there is a little round up of things I am currently lusting after on ASOS. What's interesting is I detect a neutral theme running through which is ironic considering I am trying to eject more colour into my wardrobe. Ah well. The heart wants what the heart wants. The bank account? Not so much.

-Kiran xo 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall