Monday 24 August 2015

Current Top Five Lipsticks


Ah lipsticks, my absolute favourite beauty product. I have an extensive collection of lip products; all of which have a little place in my heart, but at the moment these five are pushing the others out of the way and are in the lipstick limelight.




Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Marvelous Mauve (13) - Okay so this isn't a lipstick per se, but details, details. I've already mentioned this before in this post, so I won't babble on about it again.

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Fiend - This is one of my all time favourite lipsticks. First of all, the UD Revolution Lipstick formula is just one of the best I've ever tried - creamy, hydrating and long lasting, everything I want in a lipstick. Second of all, this colour is perfect, a muted, dusty rose. It goes with every look, day or night.

MAC Twig - Twig is a satin finish which means it's easy to glide on and wears quite comfortably throughout the day. I've been reaching for this shade when I've been after a more brown nude rather than a pink nude.

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Amazing Grace - Oh how I adore this lipstick. From the rose gold (which looks gold in the photo) packaging to the creamy and non-drying matte formula. Charlotte Tilbury describes this shade as 'a vintage tea rose' and I couldn't agree more.

MAC Make Me Gorgeous - A shade which is very different from the rest, but for when I need a pop of colour I've been reaching for this offering from MAC. This here is an amplified finish which means it's highly pigmented, creamy and long lasting. I absolutely love this bright, coral pink when I just need a pick me up.

Marvelous Mauve - Fiend - Twig - Amazing Grace - Make Me Gorgeous

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall