Saturday 5 September 2015

September 2015 Birchbox


It's a special month for Birchbox UK as it's their fifth birthday! My Birchday Birchbox arrived today in the most cutest box with some exciting products inside.






The Birchbrush £5.99
I thought this was quite a cute beauty bonus. A little Tangle Teezer-esque brush which is perfect for on the go. I however don't brush my hair other than when I've come out of the shower, but I'll give this a go and see if it compares to the Tangle Teezer or my beloved Wet Brush.

Laqa & Co Cheeky Lip Pencil in Cray Cray £17
This is a really pretty coral peach lip crayon which also doubles up as a cheek product. It's a matte finish and it's not the most hydrating formula however, it is a very pretty colour. I've given this to my mother as this is more her colour and finish.

Benefit The POREfessional: Licence to Blot £15.50
I am very excited to try this product as it's supposed to prevent oiliness in the T-Zone area which in effect should make your make up last longer. And just look at how adorable and tiny it is!




John Masters organics Citrus Neroli Detangler £16 
I'm not too fussed about hair products but this is perfect to travel with to use as my detangler before I brush my hair as my Redken bottle is far too big to travel with. I'm excited to give this a whirl.

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant £23.50
I do love a liquid exfoliator! I am intrigued to see how this compares to Alpha H Liquid Gold or Pixi Glow Tonic - I'll be putting this to the test and see if it's worthy of taking with me to my trip to Amsterdam.

Beauty Protector Beauty Wash £8
Can't go wrong with a body wash, this smells pretty lovely, I will be taking this with me to my trip to Amsterdam too - not that it'd last more than two showers!

I think Birchbox have been doing a great job with the product selection, once again I am happy with my box! Happy Birchday, Birchbox!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall