Tuesday 15 December 2015

Collective Haul


Hello all! So...I went to town...I bought stuff while buying other people Christmas presents because treat yoself...? I'm particuarly excited about one certain product - like so excited the woman in Space NK commented on how big my smile was, oh dear.




Firstly this pen holder from Paperchase which I'm going to use for my new Morphe brushes (which arrived after I photographed everything so expect another post soon about them!).

My nails have been a bit flakey which never happens so I decided to try out the Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Advanced Strengthener. As it was buy one get one half price on Sally Hansen I obviously had to get a Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish in the shade Plum's the Word, I lurrrrve this colour and surprisingly don't have anything like this in my collection.



Ahh,  I managed to get my hands on The Balm's The Manizer Sisters Palette, all three shades in one travel-friendly palette? Yes please.

I took a trip to Bicester Village (which looks like Santa's Grotto right now, it's stunning, Buddy the Elf would be proud) and spotted the Clinique Pop Blushes. So I  finally got one in the shade Rosy Pop which I think will suit my skin tone very well, I haven't used it yet because I don't want to ruin the beautiful flower...I'll get over this eventually.



Another purchase from Bicester Village is the MAC Studio Nail Lacquer in Highlight Pearl, which I can't wait to use to create a jelly sandwich look with lots of glitter... my nails are going to be fit for a unicorn.

I went into the Covent Garden MAC store to pick up a lipstick for my friend, they didn't have the shade so I bought two things for myself instead, oy vey. I picked up a lip liner in Soar (finally, finally, finally) and a lipstick in Velvet Teddy. I'm really into browney nudes right now so I'm excited about these! And there's just something so satisfying about a new MAC lipstick.




Eep, eep, so much eep. I got a voucher  from Space NK which was save £10 when you spend £40...so I went to browse on their website to see if I wanted anything or could find a gift for someone and the first thing I saw was Jaclyn Hill's Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop - yes I quickly added it to my basket and squealed...it's so pretty. And as I "had £10 more to spend" I decided to finally give the Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips a go.


Last but not least (trust me) I randomly wandered into Aldo and walked out with this beautiful ring set (I paid for it, don't worry). I absolutely love the middle ring, it's the main reason why I got this set as I've been wanting a ring like this for a while and this set is just so dainty and cute! I always forget how amazing Aldo jewellery is.

So that's it for now... I'll be back soon, trust me.

-Kiran xo

2 comments

  1. I've been treating myself all month while shopping for presents. My wallet is crying lol. Velvet Teddy is amazing! Great haul!

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so bad, I need to stop hahah. Thank you! x

      Delete

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall