Thursday 19 May 2016

High End Beauty Haul


I've just been in a mood recently to buy lots of nice things. So I have. Here are a few of those nice things (hehe).




I joined the Cult Beauty waitlist for the Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl in Gilded Honey, and when I got the email notifying me it was back in stock, I charged to Cult Beauty and now here we are. I've been wanting this highlighter for the longest time, it just looks stunning. I had another makeupgasm moment when I opened this when I received it (the s/o literally took it out of my hands and set it aside). I cannot wait to get my glow on with this swirly, caramel, goddess, creamy, straight-from-the-highlight-heavens product.


Just look at it!



Along with Gilded Honey I also purchased the Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector. This is a peachy, creamy product which you apply under your concealer and it helps counteract darkness. I often have darkness under my eyes and my bright orange LA Girl corrector is just way too much for me, so I think this will be just perfect.


I used my Birchbox points to get the Trilogy Rosehip Oil which I am hoping which help get rid of pigmentation and a few scars I have.



I have finally caved in and purchased an Anastasia Beverly Hills product, I went for her new Brow Definer in Medium Brown. I love the shape of the nib, I feel like it'll take no time at all to achieve fleeky brows.



I went into the Charlotte Tilbury store in Covent Garden with my mother who convinced me to get the Dolce Vita palette. I've been lusting after this for so long, and I finally just bit the bullet and did it and I am so happy. I love all the shades in this quad, they're all stunning quality and that glitter shade is just life. 

I should probably stop spending so much money now...

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall