Monday 16 May 2016

5 Current Favourites


Long time no beauty chat, so let's chat about a few things I am loving at the moment!




Let's start with foundation. I am currently in love with my EX1 Invisiwear Foundation in the shade F300. EX1 specifically formulate their products for those with Asian/yellow undertones ding ding ding, hello. What I love about this foundation aside from the fact that the undertones are literally perfect, is that it genuinely just looks like skin. Invisiwear indeed. It perfects the look of the skin without highlighting imperfections or sinking into pores. It's just a very good foundation, and it is so affordable! (Also did you hear, Adele uses this?!)

For bronzer, I've been reaching for NYC Big Bold Bronzer in MetropoliTan, fantastic name first of all. This shade just really suits my skin tone and actually shows up instead of blending away into nothingness. This actually does a good job at slightly contouring my cheek bones as well which is awesome, and the best part? It's so budget friendly.

As a lip balm junkie it takes a lot for a lip balm to impress me, and the Arrow Boost Colour Enhancing Lip Balm actually made it into my everyday make up bag. I got this in a Birchbox and it's probably one of the best things I have ever received. It moisturises the lips whilst leaving a beautiful subtle pink shade which is essentially your natural lip colour enhanced...think Dior Lip Glow but for the fraction of the price. It also has a fantastic minty scent.


All hail Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop. All hail. Bow down. This is probably the most beautiful make up product I own. I always sigh every time I open it. The s/o has witnessed this a few times and has asked if I am having a girl moment. No my love, I am having a makeupgasm. Becca is known for their super soft, finely milled formula which just blends into the skin perfectly. Champagne Pop is no exception, it is literally the most perfect highlight shade. I cannot. Ahh.



My favourite way to apply my beloved Champagne Pop is with my Spectrum Tulip Powder Brush. First of all, it is the cutest brush ever, and it's cruelty free, yay! The super soft hairs pick up just the right amount of product and apply the highlight in just the right place. Match made in heaven.

So there are my current favourites! Being free is also another huge favourite..ahh freedom, sweet, sweet freedom...someone hire me please?

-Kiran xo

2 comments

  1. That brush is the cutest! I wish the lip balm had popped up in my box, but it didn't. Great post!

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sell it on the Birchbox website, I'm definitely going to repurchase it when I'm done with this haha. Thanks for reading! xo

      Delete

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall