Wednesday 7 November 2012

October Favourites

Well, it has most definitely been a hectic month for me. You may have noticed my lack of posts, that's because I've moved! So I haven't had a lot of time to try out new products or even do my make up properly, it's literally been very basic for me this past month. However, winter is coming (Game of Thrones anyone?) so the weather has been turning cold and harsh. So, my favourites this month are mainly revolved around keeping my skin moisturised and looking good.




All these lipsticks (and the balm stain) have been great this past month as not only do they give my lips a lovely colour but they also keep my lips moisturised which is what I need this time of year. For actual lip care I have been using a lot of Carmex during the day and before I apply my lipsticks. I apply the Blistex cream at night before I go to bed and I wake up with really soft, moisturised lips. 


Body Shop's body butter in Moringa is my absolute favourite body shop butter - it's so moisturising and it smells just divine. Soap and Glory's Righteous Butter crept its way to share the glory of favourite body moisturiser next to Moringa the first time I used it - it's ever so moisturising and again it just smells incredible. I use either one of these body butters after a shower everyday (so I go through a lot) - they just keep my skin moisturised and happy. Soap and Glory's Heel Genius is a wonderful foot cream (won't go into much detail because I dislike feet), it keeps my feet soft and smooth. Soap and Glory's Hand Food is my favourite hand cream ever - it keeps my hands moisturised for a long time without leaving my hands greasy - and again it smells incredible.


I have been using this Smashbox blush pretty much everday - it looks like a crazy hot pink in the pan but just a soft sweep on the cheeks makes them look like natural rosy cheeks. The MUA palette is crazy cheap - it's called Undressed (it's basically a super cheap dupe of Urban Decay's Naked palette). The colours are great - it has a range of matte and shimmers and dark and light - it's very versatile. 
A close up of the colours:


So these are my October favourites - I hope you enjoyed this post. I've almost settled into my new flat so expect loads more frequent posts! 

I hope you all had a good October and have a happy November!
-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall