Tuesday 4 December 2012

Life of Pi Premiere - Make Up & Accessories



Firstly, I primed my eyes with elf's eyelid primer, it's not the best, but not the worst. Then I applied shade four in the MUA Undressed palette all over the lid, then used shade eight to create a subtle smokey effect, I also took shade eight along the bottom lash line, I lined my water line with the Rimmel Scandal Eyes pencil, created a thin top liner and flick with L'Oreal's Super Liner, brushed through my eyebrows and filled them in a bit more darker than usual with Rimmel's eye brow pencil. I then applied a bit of white shadow from an elf palette into the inner corners, applied two generous coats of Maybelline's Great Lash mascara after curling my lashes and then concealed my under eyes with YSL's Touche Eclat.


To prime my face I used Benefit's Porefessional, then I applied Mica Bella's mineral powder foundation, I then contoured with Dior's bronzer, I highlighted and contoured my nose with Sleek's Face Form kit in Medium and then applied Benefit's Dallas to the apples of my cheeks.


For lips I used a beautiful, pink Chanel lipstick.


The perfume I used is one of my all time favourites, and something I only like to wear for special occasions or night outs (so...not often ;P ) Thierry Mugler's Alien. It's a musky, deep, heavy scent. I adore his perfumes.


For nails I put on Essie Ballet Slippers, one of my favourite nail polishes. Such a delicate colour.


I love these earrings from Forever 21,  I thought they went really nice with the dress.


I took my beautiful studded clutch from Topshop and I filled it to the brim. Yup. (I can't find the exact one I have, mine has silver studs and cost £40 but the one I linked is basically identical except it has gold studs.)


And here are my 'killer' heels from Office. I didn't fall, guys! That is an accomplishment. I am proud.

I hope you enjoyed this post! To read more about the premiere and to see my outfit click here. I hope you all had a lovely Monday/Tuesday (it's 2.30am, I'm just still so excited and happy so I can't sleep!)

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall