Wednesday 30 January 2013

20 Random Facts

I've watched a few tag videos on YouTube which are essentially 'random facts about me' tags, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and get in front of the camera! Lol jk... I'll type them out for you :)


  1. My main goal in life is to be an actress, I've had a bit of training and have applied for Drama courses at universities.
  2. I have a Winnie the Pooh teddy bear which I can not sleep without. I've had him since I was three.
  3. I spent fourteen hours straight playing The Sims once. I have a slight addiction to it.
  4. Whatever job I end up doing, I want to travel and not only see the world but help as many people as I can. I wish to work with UNICEF
  5. I wish I was a teenager in the 1980s, a young adult in the 1920s, 1950s and 1970s.
  6. I am a slight germaphobe...I can't live without anti-bacterial gel, it is my absolute main handbag essential above everything else, seriously. 
  7. I've seen Thor (2011) more times than any normal human being should have - 'So I'm no more than a stolen relic, locked up here until you might have use of me...' *cue tears*
  8. Tom Hiddleston might possibly be my favourite person ever. I adore him a bit too much. 
  9. I can't swim. Or ride a bike...
  10. I've already named my future kids and planned my wedding even though I'm 98% sure I am dying alone.                                 
  11. I rode a camel called Saleem in a desert in Egypt.
  12. I could live on pasta for the rest of my life.
  13. I try not to regret anything; I prefer to learn from the experience and move on.
  14. Although I hate to admit it, I am really bad with money... 
  15. I prefer sleep over anything. I will marry my bed if a suitor does not come knocking on my door riding a white horse.
  16. I have an obsession with pandas.            
  17. I like to be alone a lot of the time but when I'm alone for too long I get really upset. It's very weird.
  18. I am probably the weakest person I know. I'm pretty sure a ten year old could beat me up.
  19. I am terribly afraid of the future. 
  20. I have a tattoo, it's of the infinity symbol. Some people may think this is stupid but I don't care, I love the meaning behind it. To me, infinity means eternity, forever, love, hope, promise, dream, the unknown (contradictory, I know, but sometimes not knowing is best), never ending, always loving. 
                                                     ∞

Thanks for reading ♥

-Kiran xo                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall