Monday 28 January 2013

Life In Photos...or Instagram.

I stopped posting my Instagram photos here on my blog for no real particular reason, but I thought I'd start posting them again as I do really enjoy using Instagram...it makes me want to take a photo of everything. Which is a good thing as a picture holds a thousand words but it's also bad because I'm that one who takes photos of her food before she eats it... 'Because the world has to see what I'm eating, Mum, that's why!' Okay, so here's my latest adventure on Instagram.


Milk in my cutsie mug - Still not 100% used to it! - Macadamia Leave-In Conditioner - Arm candy - I never learn... - Re-reading - Essie Secret Affair and OPI Teenage Dream - Last day of exams! - Deformed bottle of Essie A Crewed Interest - Bath time! - Shopping - In Bicester Village - Socks haul - Boots haul - SNOW - Messy Calvin Klein Madly Mauve - 

If you want to follow me on Instagram my name is 'kiranreveur' of course. Hope you had a good weekend!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall