Monday 24 June 2013

A Few New Things


Here a few purchases I've made over the past couple of weeks.

The first thing I got was the Simple Eye Make Up Remover and I have tested it out but it's not so great. It is a very gentle remover but it doesn't get rid of waterproof make up very well.

That weird looking contraption is an epistick, basically a facial hair remover, oh how glamorous. You just kind of twirl it and it plucks out the hair, I use this on my 'stache (oh the difficulties us dark-haired beauties have to face) when I don't have time to get it waxed. It works but it hurts.

The next thing I got is Nothin' Mousie Bout It from the OPI Minnie Mouse collection. I wanted this one for so long and when I bought the mini collection I was hoping to see this included but it wasn't which made me sad, so when I saw this on Fragrance Direct for only £3.99 I was like hell yeah! It is very difficult to get the hearts out which is disappointing, but I'll figure out a way.


I'm not a huge lipgloss lover but I thought I'd give a Revlon one a try as I've heard good things about them. This is one of the Super Loustrous ones in shade Coral Reef, it's a gorgeous colour and isn't super sticky. This was super cheap as it's in the old packaging so it's worth having a look on eBay!

The final thing is a repurchase, the Macadamia Nourishing Leave In Cream, my old tube is almost finished and I can't be without it. I have curly hair which means naturally it is a little dry but this really helps to keep my hair feeling and looking nourished and smooth.

Thanks for reading!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall