Sunday 29 September 2013

Review: Wet n Wild Walking On Eggshells Palette


My lovely friend Thomas brought me back the Wet n Wild Walking On Eggshells palette from his trip to America. I was so excited to try this as I hear a lot of good things about this brand! So here are my thoughts on this little palette.



First of all it is very small, so it's great to travel with. It consists of three neutral colours which are so easy to wear and on each pan 'browbone' 'crease' or 'eyelid' is imprinted so you know where to put each colour, of course you can put whatever colour where you want. It also comes with the typical, dinky sponge applicator and a little 'blending' brush, which honestly I think is actually amazing considering you're paying around $2.

The colours are so lovely in this palette, and I do get a lot of use out of this when I want a very quick and easy look. The finish of all shadows are shimmery.


For $2 I can't fault this palette, but the quality of the shadows isn't the best; they can be a bit chalky and do not last a great amount of time so a primer is definitely needed.

Overall, I do like this palette a lot but if you're in the UK don't fret too much about getting your hands on this palette as I honestly think the quality of MUA's eyeshadows are a bit better and for £4 you can pick up a palette with 12 amazing neutral shades.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall