Thursday 3 October 2013

Current Skincare Routine


Hi everyone! So today I thought I'd share with you all my current skincare routine, I've added a few new things to my routine in the past few months and I'm finally happy and sticking with it.

So in the mornings I wash my face with the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Cream Wash, I love this stuff it really cleanses my face well and leaves it feeling fresh and just looking better. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all even though it kind of leaves you with a tingly feeling, which I love. The scent is great too, especially in the mornings.
If I am feeling up to it, I will freshen my skin even more with the L'Oreal Micellar Water which is a fantastic product, it's basically like Bioderma but I prefer this.
I then apply a good amount of La Roche-Posay's Effaclar Duo as I have been having horrible breakouts for the past few months, and this has been really helping.


I moisturise with Origins GinZing Moisturiser which is ah-mazing, I will have a full review on this soon so keep an eye out for that if you're interested - so I won't go in to too much detail. But it is a very light moisturiser and has a gel consistency, it's great for the mornings as it has a citrus scent.
Finally for my eyes, I use Nip + Fab's Dark Circle Fix as it moisturises well, it has a gel-cream consistency so it again it is very light, which is ideal for the mornings as make up sits well on top of it. I think this eye cream actually helps with the dark circles as I haven't been getting much sleep at all  in the past few weeks and my dark circles aren't too bad.


At night I take off all my make up either with the L'Oreal Micellar Water or a Simple Wipe (don't judge me, they're quick and easy!). I then cleanse my face with the Lush Fresh Farmacy bar which I really like, it doesn't have the best scent but it helps with break outs.
I then put on some more Effaclar Duo and moisturise with Boots Botanics Hydrating Night Cream which I really do like. It makes my skin feel so moisturised and smooth, when I first used it I said to my friend 'it feels like I've just put silicone on my face!' - in a good way of course.
I then use Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub if I need to and then for my eyes I've been using Origins Plantscription Anti-Ageing Eye Cream which is so lovely and moisturising and when my little sample is finished (which I think will take a very long time) I will be purchasing the full size.


For masks I have two from Origins, first up is Out Of Trouble which is great when you have breakouts - full review coming soon! And the ever famous Drink-Up Intensive which is ah-mazing at giving your skin well needed hydration during the night. You just put it on after cleansing instead of a moisturiser and let it work its magic, in the morning you'll wake up with hydrated, soft, plump skin!

So there's my current skincare routine, well done if you made it through this lengthy post!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall