Sunday 1 September 2013

What's In My Make Up Bag


I recently got a Ted Baker make up bag in a gorgeous, bright yellow with a bright, pink bow. It's literally the most perfect size to throw into your bag, it's about the same size as a normal pencil case. What I love about these Ted Baker bags is that they're plastic so they're so easy to clean if any product gets onto them and they fit so much products! I keep my bag on my vanity for easy reach to my go to products and it's convenient for when I need to chuck it into my bag.




Brushes

I keep my Real Techniques buffing brush in my bag as I use it every single day for foundation. It's an amazing brush, it's really soft and blends in foundation so well.

I also have my ELF Blending Brush and Eyebrow Wand. I also have my Mica Bella Angled Eye Shadow Brush which I use all the time when I put on eye shadow.

Finally I have a mini Estee Lauder blush brush which you get free with purchase, it's not the best brush but it's small and handy.


Face 

I'm currently using my sample of the YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation which I received from the YSL counter at Selfridges - I've since bought the foundation but as the sample is such a good size I'm still going through it. It's also the perfect size to carry in my make up bag, very convenient.

I of course have my two favourite concealers, the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer for my under eyes and MUFE Full Cover Concealer for blemishes.

I am currently obsessed with Nars Orgasm so that has a temporary permanent spot in my make up bag, I do like to change my blush every day but I am literally in love with this.



Eyes

I am loving the Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick in 06, it just stays put all day and is so fuss free. I can't live without black eye pencil and Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Kajal is the best I've tried. For my brows I use Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Black Brown which is the perfect shade for me. I use Benefit's High Brow everyday, I love this as it makes the brows look neater and gives the appearance of larger eyelid space (not that I particularly need help in that department). And for mascara I have my trusty Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black which lengthens and volumises oh so well.


MISC 

I like to have anti-bacterial gel with me just in case I need to sanitize my hands before applying make up and I haven't got access to a sink and soap (it can happen! I might be on the tube and suddenly need to look hot for a blind date!), ahem, so I have one of Bath and Body Works Hand Gels.

I must curl my lashes before applying mascara so I have my Sephora Eyelash Curlers. If I need to perform an emergency plucking operation then I have my Body Shop Tweezers.

I carry about a million lip balms in my bag but in my make up bag I have Carmex Cherry Tube which is great for chapped lips.

I don't carry any lip products (a part from Carmex) in my make up bag as I change my lip product everyday and of course will have about 10 different options in my handbag.

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a lovely day and Happy September!

-Kiran xo



No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall