Monday 14 October 2013

Collective Haul


Hola! So, I've been spending again... there's a shock. But this wasn't all done at once, more like the past few weeks so it's okay...



First couple things are primers. The first one is the Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimser, it's not really a primer per se, but you do apply it before foundation. I've been trying this out for the past couple of weeks and I really like it so far, I apply a small amount and focus it mainly on my t-zone. And as it's tea tree, it has skin care benefits as well.
The second primer is Benefit That Gal, I have a review of this coming in a couple of days so I won't go too much into it now.


I popped into Kiko and came out with a nail polish; I've never tried a Kiko nail lacquer before (just their matte base coat) and I've been wanting a dark, reddy-brown for Autumn and I fell in love with this colour. The shade is 226. I also picked up a nail filer as mine needed replacing. I got the universal nail filer.


I picked up another Maybelline Color Tattoo when I repurchased the Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara (I forgot to snap a photo of it!) as it was buy 1 get 1 half price. The shade is Eternal Gold, I've already worn it and it's beautiful.
I finally got my hands on the two Baby Lips shades I've been searching for for months! The shades are Peach Kiss and Cherry Me.


I've added Rimmel Space Dust Aurora to my extensive nail polish collection, but this was too beautiful not to take home. It consists of small and large glitter particles and leaves a sort of 3D effect on your nails. Go to my Instagram to see what this looks like on.
I finally bought the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in shade 53 which is the perfect shade for me. This is just a lovely foundation that I've been hearing a lot about and when I saw it on asos for 1/3 off I was like yup!


Finally I have a couple of things from MAC, first Ruby Woo - I've been wanting this for such a long time and when the MUA tried it on me in MAC I just fell in love, it's such a daring, gorgeous red. It's matte, and I hear a lot of people complaining how drying it is but I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Oh and it is the most long lasting lipstick I've ever tried.
I also picked up a MSF in loose powder form as I've been needing a powder foundation for the longest time, the shade I have is medium dark.

So there we go, there's my new stuff! I have another tiny haul coming up soon, I say soon as it hasn't arrived yet but I am SO excited for it to come!

-Kiran xo

2 comments

  1. I love your makeup stuff :) Peoples reactions on your collection must've be really amazing haha. And cherry me... it smells so damn good ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, yeah especially guys' reactions :') . Cherry Me reminds me of Cherry Lipsyl which just takes me back to my childhood, le love ♥

      Delete

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall