Sunday 13 October 2013

Make Up Organisation At University


Ahh, university, where the rooms are small and storage is limited. That's why I spent a lot of time thinking how I am going to store my make up when I got to uni (priorities). I am very happy with the way it's all set up and I love waking up to this view - I also love peoples reactions to it when they come into my room (especially the guys' reactions!).




Firstly, we have all my beloved body creams, lotions and butters on my shelf.


For my perfumes, I'm using a box which I got when I bought an Elizabeth Arden Pretty gift set. It works well, looks pretty, the box is sturdy and I can see all my perfumes. Ironically, Pretty doesn't actually fit in the box. Go figure.


Onto the bulk of the make up! I have my two lipstick holders on top of my two acrylic draws which are from a brand called Osco.


In the first draw in the left set I keep a couple of foundations and primers. In the right I keep a few blushes.


In the second draw in the left it's a little random, I have my Inglot palette, Dior bronzer, Maybelline Gel Liner and a couple of No7 single shadows. In the right I keep my ELF blushes.


In the last draw in the left it's a little random again, I have a few mineral shadows, sharpener, Garnier BB Eye Cream, an ELF quad, and Benetint. In the right I keep my Maybelline Color Tattoos and the rest of my mineral shadows.


And finally I keep my make up brushes and everyday tools in a pen holder I got from Dunelm Mill, palettes in the napkin holder from Ikea and assorted make up bits in this plant pot from Ikea. I also have my Ted Baker make up bags out which hold random bits and back ups.

So there we go, there's my current set up. As I said, I'm pretty happy with it. My collection is ever growing though so we'll see how this all looks at the end of the school year...

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall