Thursday 23 January 2014

The Lipstick Tag


Well, this one was a long time coming. My obsession with lip products is so unhealthy... but, it is what it is. So here's the lipstick tag.


1. How many lipsticks do you own?

I own approx 70 lip products altogether but if we're speaking strictly lipsticks then 42. (Not as bad as I thought!)

2. What was your first ever lipstick?

I think my first ever lipsitck was a hideous, shimmery gold lipstick which smelt like plastic. I got it free with one of those children's magazines. I was completely obsessed with it though - I never wore it but I loved staring at it and knowing I owned a lipstick. I think I was around 7/8. But at this time I had around 6/7 Collection 2000 glosses as my auntie would give them to me, I hardly wore them, I was more obsessed with the smell (if you ever owned one, you'd understand.)

3. What is your favourite brand for lipstick?

I love MAC lipsticks, they offer such a variety of shades and different finishes, The price isn't too awful either, but I also love Revlon.

4. What is your most worn lipstick?

It'd have to be Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey - this is literally my go to. But if we're talking strictly lipsticks then I guess it'd have to be MAC Sunny Seoul.


5. What is your favourite finish?

I love a creamy finish, but honestly I just love anything that doesn't dry out my lips or feel too heavy. So although I love a creamy finish I love a semi-matte finish too. It just depends on what mood I'm in really.

6. What was the last lip product you bought?

I got another Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipstick in 107. It's such a gorgeous deep, plummy red shade and I got it on offer on asos!


7. How many lip products do you have in your handbag?

I recently just had a clear out so at the moment I have three which is very reasonable.

8. How do you store your lipsticks?

Majority live in my acrylic lipstick holders, and the rest (stains and glosses) live in one of my Muji drawers.


9. What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?

Either MAC Ruby Woo or Rimmel Apocalips in Across The Universe.


10. What lip products are you currently lusting after?

Definitely the new Revlon matte balms. I can't wait to get to a Boots as they're currently 3 for 2. I've got my eye on three shades.

Thanks for reading!

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall