Friday 24 January 2014

FOTD #5


Woah, I haven't done a face of the day post since April! My bad... Anyway, I thought I'd share with you all the look I wore to a philosophy seminar (yup) and dinner with uni friends.




Before I applied my foundation, I applied Benefit Porefession Primer as my pores are looking a bit... evident. I then applied my favourite foundation, Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk, concealed with my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and then powdered everything into place with Rimmel Stay Matte. I went the extra mile and bronzed with Dior Matte Bronzer (I'm lovng this atm) and applied Nars Goulue to my cheeks and went another extra mile and applied Nars Devotee highlighter to the top of my cheeks.





To start with my eyes, I applied a bit of Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer to my lids to even out the colour and it acts as a pretty good primer. I then did my brows with Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil and Maybelline Brow Drama (which is a new addition to my collection) and Benefit Highbrow under the brow for a highlight. I then applied Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze as a base, then applied Jingle all over the lid and Truffle in the crease (both colours from the Stila Snow Angel palette). And as always, I then used my favourite liner Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Pencil on the waterline, I tightlined and also on the outer half of my upper lash line and smudged it out. To finish with the eyes I coated my lashes with Maybelline The Rocket.


Finally for the lips I used Rimmel Kate Moss Matte in 107.


Phew, so there we go. I hope you enjoyed this (long) FOTD - I'm going to try to get one up at least once a month as I enjoy FOTD's, it's one thing seeing swatches and another to see them actually in action.

-Kiran xo



2 comments

  1. Lovely FOTD! I've been wanting to try that NARS concealer forever! (:

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely recommend that you do, it's the best concealer I have ever used :3 xo

      Delete

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall