Wednesday 26 February 2014

Products I've Used Up #6


I haven't done an empties post since September! I have just been adding so much to my collection that I haven't really been using anything up *slaps wrist*, but I have accumulated a few things so here we go.



Origins GinZing Moisturizer - I luurvve this stuff. It's a light weight moisturiser; the consistency is between a cream and a gel. I applied this in the mornings as it has energy boosting properties so it's great to perk me up a bit. Although this is light, it's still very moisturising and it makes for a great base for make up. It also smells like oranges, so there's that.
Recommend? Definitely. It's great for people who have combo skin like me.
Repurchase? Already have!

Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm - Best. Lipbalm. Ever. Seriously, this stuff is incredible. It's thick yet it doesn't feel uncomfortable on the lips. It's super moisturising and lasts for ages on the lips. It's not sticky and it leaves your lips looking matte so it's fantastic under matte lipsticks. I love applying this before bed as I wake up with super soft lips, I was without this for a few days and I couldn't survive (drama queen, me? Never). To me it smells like lemon cake hnnggg, but to others it smells like chocolate orange, but you will love it no matter what kind of nose you have. I even convinced  +The Travelling Quill to get it and she loves it (and smells the lemon thing too, woo!)
Recommend? YES.
Repurchase? Forever and ever.

ELF Make Up Remover Pen - This is really handy to have around. I use this when I screw up my eyeliner or get mascara on my lids, it's very easy to use but it does leave a greasy film over where you used it so I always clean up after with a cotton bud.
Recommend? Yeah, it's cheap and useful.
Repurchase? Yep.

Kiko Luxurious Lashes Extra Volume Brush Mascara - I liked this mascara a lot when I first got it as it quickly lengthened my lashes, but then the more I used it the more I realised when it came to removing it my lashes were falling out, eek. I did however use this up, but I used it on top of other mascaras just to lengthen a bit more and to separate my lashes.
Recommend? No.
Repurchase? No.

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara - This has a few more uses left, but I thought I'd include it anyway. This is one of my all time favourite mascaras. It lengthens my lashes, however not as much as other mascaras I've tried, but it just does something to my lashes which I love. It volumises and makes my lashes look very full. I usually apply one/two coats for day time and when I go out at night I use about 3 coats, and it never clumps.
Recommend? Yes.
Repurchase? Definitely.


Nivea Pearl & Beauty Antiperspirant - I've used another one of these up, I love this deodorant, it just does the job and smells lovely, ha.
Recommend? Yep.
Repurchase? Yuuup.

Boots Conditioning Nail Polish Remover - I just picked this up on a whim as it was cheap but I really like this and not just because it takes polish off well, it smells so good. It reminds me of a Lush shop. Seriously. I love it.
Recommend? Yes!
Repurchase? I already have 3 back ups. (I go through a lot of polish remover).

Searo Nail Color Dry Spray - I got this nail polish spray which is supposed to help quicken the drying process, I used it all up but I'm not sure if it did help... I might buy it again to properly test it out.
Recommend? I don't know...
Repurchase? Yeah, it's very cheap so I'll give it another go.

So there we go, I always find these posts are so long, so if you read all of this (or at least skimmed it) then thank you, ha. I think these posts are great though as you can give a proper opinion on a product as you've used the whole thing up.

-Kiran xo


No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall