Tuesday 11 March 2014

Favourite Places To Eat In London


Hey everyone so today I thought I would share with you all my favourite places to eat in London. I love food, I really do and I am so glad I live in this wonderful city where there are so many different places to eat at different price points. So let's get started, this is in no particular order and I apologise if you become hungry by the end of this.


The first place is Wetherspoons which is in Ealing Broadway. They have the most delicious burgers for a very reasonable price. It is a pub so it's very cosy inside, I love coming here for lunch with my mum after we've done a bit of damage in Boots and Primark.


Ahh, good old TGI Friday, I love the one in Covent Garden, the chef always prepares lovely food, the atmosphere is amazing, the staff are super friendly and have you seen the cocktail menu?


Nom, nom, nom Breakfast Club, I feel so cool when I eat in here, no, seriously, the restaurant has the coolest interior and vibe, it's an awesome hangout place with an awesome menu. I need to try some more food from here but the pancakes are just too good I can't say no.


BRGR. CO, my goodness I love this place ...  okay, so I've only been once, but it was so damn good it deserves a mention! I went to the one in Soho and everything was perfect, the food was delicious, the staff were so lovely, the atmosphere was awesome and the price range isn't that bad. One thing though, the door to get in and out is so tiny I thought I was going to get stuck on my way out...


Chipotle, Chipotle how you never fail me. Chiptole is the place to go for a burrito or taco, they just know what they're doing and they do it perfectly. 


If a light, healthy meal is what you're after and you like Japanese [food, that is] then look no further, (I sound like I'm advertising a washing up liquid) Itsu is great. It's very fast service so it's great to quickly go in, grab your meal and go or you can sit in.


For smoothie and sandwich lovers then Joe and The Juice is perfect. I've only been a few times, so I haven't tried a lot on the menu but from what I have tried - perfecto. And the guys who work there are very nice. 


More Japanese food, you say? Then Waga Mama! Waga Mama is a bit more pricier than Itsu but it's more formal and the presentation is quite lovely too.


Sweet tooth time! First, Cinnabon. These are just heavenly. Freshly baked and baked to perfection each time.


Ah, Laduree, where I go to feel like Blair Waldorf. Macarons are just so dainty and pretty and yummy, I almost feel guilty when I eat them (and not just because they are £1.70 each, eek). I love Rose, Pistachio and Vanilla, yum.


Cookie craving? Then got to Ben's Cookies, seriously, they do the best cookies, a little expensive for a cookie but so worth it - my favourite is Milk Chocolate and Orange - hnnngg.


And probably my all time favourite place to grab something to eat ... Pinkberry. I love, love, love Pinkberry, I love that they have so many options, you can get one or two different flavours, swirled or separate (I love original and chocolate/mango) and they always have so many toppings to choose from from brownies to kiwi. I particularly love that they don't charge per topping, you just pick a size and then fill yo pot!

So there we go, my current favourite places to eat in London. I still have so many places to try out, and next on my list is Patty and Bun, ohhhh.

PS. Are you hungry?

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall