Saturday 7 June 2014

An Ode To The Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base


All hail the best eye primer in existence; the Nars Pro Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base *bows down*.



I'm just going to ramble on about this gem for a little bit so here we go. Okay, wow, much love. This stuff is actually magic. If you know me, you know that eyeshadows do not like to stick around on me and will disappear within a few hours. I have tried all sorts of primers and nothing works (Maybelline Color Tattoos aside). I had been putting off buying this but when my friend used it on me before a night out my whole world changed - yep. My eyeshadows stayed put for ten hours and survived my 80s dancing in da club.

This is pricey, but it works and is worth every single penny. You only need a thin layer so this tube will last a decent amount of time.


The applicator is a doe foot applicator which I think is the best type for primers, you have complete control over how much you apply and where you apply it. It appears white but once blended it turns clear so it doesn't interfere with your eyeshadow colours.

I am just in love with product and I will never be without it. Never ever ever.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall