Wednesday 8 July 2015

July 2015 Birchbox


I've recently re-subscribed to Birchbox which is a monthly subscription service, where you receive a box of five beauty samples and a lifestyle product. It is £10 a month plus £2.25 P&P. I received the July 'box' last night and was so excited when I opened it, it is the best box I have ever received.


This month Birchbox have substituted their usual box for a colourful transparent bag filled with some pretty darn good samples which are perfect for holidays. I am going away next week to sunny Rome and I will be taking everything that was in this bag with me. I received the St Tropez bag and I am very happy with what was inside.



Unani Aloe Vera Gel £15
This is perfect as I didn't have anything for after sun-care so I am very excited about this!

Indemne Eau de Genie £11.20
Again very much welcome as I didn't have a travel sized toner, and I' excited to try this as it is 100% organic.

Soigne Nail Lacquer in Petale de Rose £11
This excited me a lot as it is a full size nail polish in the most beautiful rosey pink shade, I love rosey pink nail polishes so I am very happy about this. Plus this alone cost more than what I paid for the box... score.

POP Beauty Eyeshadow Trio in Peach Parfait £15.50
Another really awesome addition to the bag this month, a trio of beautiful neautral eyeshadow shades which is perfect for throwing in your travel make up bag.

Benefit Cosmetics Dream Screen £25
I needed another sun screen for my face and I was extremely pleased to see this little guy in the bag, I've heard good stuff about this so I am excited to try it!

Pura Vida Lace Headband in Aqua £11.40 (for a pack of 8)
This is extremely cute and I will definitely be using this to push my hair back while on holiday... because hair sticking to your sweaty face is not cute.


So there we have it! As I said I am very excited about this months selection of samples, I definitely got more than my money's worth and I will get use out of everything which is not always the case with month's selections. Well done, Birchbox.

-Kiran xo

2 comments

  1. Ah I love the bags, so I have signed up to it again :) I really loved their drawstrings bags, so was sad when they stopped them earlier this year! The contents are great too Dream Screen is my favourite product for summer! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I unsubscribed last Summer so I didn't even know they stopped the drawstring bags! I'm excited to try the Dream Screen :3 xo

      Delete

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall