Saturday 9 January 2016

Collective Haul


Ahh, the first haul of 2016, exciting times. I've been browsing through the sales and not much really caught my eye. However, I did manage to grab a few bargains which I'm really happy about, but I've also picked up a few things which weren't on sale but 'needed'...





First from Lush, I got two mini bottles of the Rose Jam Shower Gel as they were half price; however what you see here is the 500g bottle which was gifted to me from Emma... I accidentally took a photo of this instead of the ones I bought, oops. But as you can now see, I am well stocked up for the year!

I've been wanting to get another bottle of the Alpha H Liquid Gold and found this really good set on sale on BeautyBay which includes, Liquid Gold, Balancing Cleanser (which I love) and a little candle which I have already burnt and finished...

I finished my serum a few weeks ago and my skin has been feeling the absence, so I decided to pick up the Avene Hydrance Optimal Serum and so far, so good! I also finished my Caudalie Beauty Elixir, so that was needed back in my routine, and I also picked up a tube of Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate as I received a sample in my Birchbox and really loved it.


I finally had a chance to go to the NYX counter in Selfridges! I was quite overwhelmed by the choices, so I decided to stick to what I know I'll use ... and then maybe return at a later date. I picked up the HD Finishing Powder in Banana as I want something to set and brighten my under eye area. I also picked up two of the Soft Matte Lip Creams in Cannes and Copenhagen...that Copenhagen shade is ah, so beautiful!




The main reason why I went to Selfridges was because I wanted to pick up a new foundation, after much deliberation and even a sample of the Magic Foundation from Charlotte Tilbury, I decided to go for the Nars Luminous Weightless Foundation in the shade Medium 3 Stromboli, I'm hoping this will be a good replacement of my beloved Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk.

I also made a cheeky order on the Illamasqua website as they were having a sale. I picked up the Vintage Metallix in the shade Bibelot, which is essentially a cream shadow (with a fun name) and a Lip Colouring Pencil in the shade Indecent.


I wandered into the Covent Garden Sass and Belle store which is uber adorable and tiny that the s/o could hardly make his way in and had to leave before he stumbled into a display of shabby chic home decor. I however loved it and came out with this Jewellery Box which caught my eye as soon as I came in, I've been wanting a new way to display my jewellery and thought this was perfect. The price definitely pushed me to get this as it was down from £20 to £4! I also picked up this cuuuute Owl Memo holder down from £6 to £1!



I mentioned in a previous post that I had ordered the Morphe Vegan Brush Set and here it is! I am seriously loving this set, especially the huge fan brush which applies highlighter so beautifully! The quality of these brushes are fantastic and I am so impressed considering the price. I've given them a wash, and they wash really easily and dry fairly quickly as they are of course synthetic. I definitely recommend giving Morphe a try if you haven't already!

So there we have it, phew. I'm really excited about my new goodies! 2016 is already great ;)

-Kiran, xo

1 comment

  1. Great haul! I really need to try that NARS foundation. That Illamasqua lip liner is gorgeous.

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall