Wednesday 25 January 2017

Where I Shop For Beauty Online


Ahh, shopping for makeup and other beauty related purchases...my favourite type of shopping, (food comes in at a close second). I thought today I would share where I mainly shop for beauty. I just find I run to these websites when I need some retail therapy or just genuinely need a new somet somet.




ASOS Ahh the ASOS beauty collection is vast and amazing. They have everything you need from hair care to nail care, from high street brands to Korean beauty, and from NYX to Nars. I tend to buy a lot of my NYX stuff from ASOS. And with my 10% discount, their frequent sales and next day delivery, how could I possibly say no?

Feel Unique I love going to Feel Unique when they have a sale on as I find they have the best selection for 'try it out' type of deals. I recently picked up an Ole Henrikson bag of three decently sized samples for under £10. I also like to stock up on Tanya Burr's Flutter Lashes, I have about four unopened boxes lying around...note to self, use more often!




Beauty Bay This is probably the site I frequent the most for beauty nowadays as it has brands which are quite difficult to track down in the UK such as Milani and Anastasia Beverly Hills. I've never ever had a problem with shopping with Beauty Bay, everything I have ordered has always come in time and well packaged.

Amazon A lot of people tend to scoff at the Amazon beauty section but excuse me ma'am/sir, if I can get one of my favourite concealers (L.A Girl) for £2.99 with free delivery then what is the problem exactly? Amazon have a range of sellers from third party to actual brand shops, so do be careful when buying from Amazon, but just look at reviews of the shop and take note of how much the product is you're buying. It's no way near as dodgy as eBay, £9.99 for an ABH palette? I don't think so.



Superdrug I know this is a bit of a weird one as you can just pop into your local Superdrug but I find the website actually has everything and is usually the first to have new launches. I particularly like to purchase Superdrug own brand skin care and Makeup Revolution.

-Kiran xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kiran Hayre
Maira Gall